Thursday, July 23, 2009

6 months old today!

Lots happenin' 'round here....



First of all, I got engaged. Katie is a great girl, and we have decided on a 20 year long engagement so that we can learn to walk and get jobs and stuff.









I went to a Mariners game. It was so exciting that I had to rest my eyes for moment or two.









I went on my first ferry trip on our vacation to the San Juans. We got to sit in the car for 2 hours while waiting in the ferry line for the boat to San Juan Island. I was still happy here.










Our vacation home had a fancy bathtub that was in the kitchen and sometimes had dishes in it.










When I got home I found out I like kittens. I sometimes like to put my fingers in their ears, and try to put them in my mouth, so mom helped me learn how to pet them and not get scratched.




No comments:

Post a Comment